[aspectj-users] Hello Everyone, I have sme problems on how to get the relationships between joinpoints and advice, and I need your help, Thank you.

Hello:
         Everyone. Now my work need me to get the relationships between joinpoints and advice.  I have known there are methods in the ajdt that could get the relationships , but I don't know how to do it, so are there someone can help me, thank you very much.
        Thank you again and May you all a happy day~~
        Waiting for your reply.

Zhong Xian Gu

Back to the top