From: William Huang <breadywhs@xxxxxxxxx>
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 2:45:41 AM
Subject: [aspectj-users] Aspects across Eclipse Projects

I use Eclipse to write AspectJ program. I want to define an aspect in one Aspect project, and let it affect the classes of another Java project?
I've tried that by adding the Aspect project to the path of the Java project, but it does not work, neither does it by adding the Java project to the Aspect project.
So I want to ask: Can I do it in Eclipse? How or why? (The version of Eclipse is 3.2.2, and the AJDT is 1.5.3.)