Re: [aspectj-users] Aspects across Eclipse Projects

Hi.
William Huang pisze:
I use Eclipse to write AspectJ program. I want to define an aspect in one Aspect project, and let it affect the classes of another Java project?
I've tried that by adding the Aspect project to the path of the Java project, but it does not work, neither does it by adding the Java project to the Aspect project.
So I want to ask: Can I do it in Eclipse? How or why? (The version of Eclipse is 3.2.2, and the AJDT is 1.5.3.)
Try linking sources betweet projects. Right-click on project ->Build path->Link source-> browse for top directory and provide any name for it (ex. aspects-src).

--
Bartlomiej Zdanowski
Programmer

Omulewska 27 street