[aspectj-users] How to achieve the pointcut matching info from AJC compiler source code?

Hi all:

Does anyone know how to achieve the "<pointcut, advice> matching pairs" from the ajc source code? I mean after generating "the weaving plan" in ajc, how can a programmer get the weaving information from ajc?

I am now doing some development works on top of ajc compiler and I want to print out all the "<pointcut, advice>" pairs, how can I do that? Which class in the ajc source code should I use? Is this information included in the asm package ? Would anybody tell me how to get this kind of information.

Many Thanks.

--
Raymond Chang

Back to the top