Re: [aspectj-users] Good Techniques of Tracing

Actually, I think as an alternative, you can also just import the
type. That should work, too.

Eric

On 12/07/07, Eric Bodden <eric.bodden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Oh, right. That is indeed really subtle. AspectJ assumes a fully
qualified type if you do not use any wildcards. That's really subtle.
(Add negation using "!" and you get completely lost ;-).) You can
match any package using *.. as in:

call(* *..ArquivoTcs.*(..))

Eric