Re: [aspectj-users] Good Techniques of Tracing

I agree that it looks like a totally useful feature. I think as soon
as this will get into AJDT, the traffic on this mailing list may
decrease quite a bit. ;-)

Eric

On 12/07/07, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
they have some small changes to the weaver that are open as bug
reports for us to address.