Re: [aspectj-users] Good Techniques of Tracing

Sigh. I just saw that they /replace/ the aspectj-weaver, which will almost certainly mean using an old version. And also only ajdt 1.4 is supported. This is really too bad. Are there any plans to add this capability into the main aspectj product?

-barry

Barry Kaplan wrote:
Eric Bodden wrote:
I can't see anything wrong with it. Is your setup correct? You might
want to try the pointcut doctor: http://pointcutdoctor.cs.ubc.ca/

Wow! pointcutdoctor is amazing. This plugin needs some marketing. I have never gotten a hint of it before now.

-barry