Re: [aspectj-users] weaver has problems with serializable generics

I used 1.5.3, but not the lastest dev build. I'll try it on that before filing a bug.

Any ideas on a workaround? Even if it gets fixed in a developer build, I can't use a
developer build in our production system.

- Peter

Andy Clement wrote:
I would say an illegalstateexception from inside the weaver is an
AspectJ bug, nothing you are doing wrong.  Are you on the latest dev
build of AspectJ? (just in case it is already fixed).  I would
recommend raising a bugzilla entry for it.

Andy.