From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ron
Bodkin
 Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2007 11:29 AM
 To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
 Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] Configure IAJC Ant task to ignore
alreadyweaved-in.class files

Hi Alec,

I'd recommend structuring your build so that you keep the unwoven classes in
one place and the woven ones elsewhere. That way you can always reweave the
unwoven version. On the other hand, I thought AspectJ is supposed to reweave
classes properly, i.e., unweave and then reweave, as many times as you want.
Isn't this a weaver bug?