Re: [aspectj-users] No WEAVEINFO messages for cflow pointcuts!

The if() statement you quote is talking about kinds of advice - but
your message talks about pointcuts???

That if() statement will allow for advice attached to cflow pointcuts just fine:

public aspect A {

 before(): cflow(call(* m2(..))) && withincode(* m(..)) { }

 public void m() {m2();}
 public void m2() {}

}

ajc -showWeaveInfo A.java

Join point 'method-call(void A.m2())' in Type 'A' (A.java:5) advised
by before advice from 'A' (A.java:3) [with runtime test]