From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Fleck, Dan
Sent: Tue 6/5/2007 8:31 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [aspectj-users] RE: Capturing EventDispatch Thread

There are many calls to that in the Swing library that my code will trigger (although not call directly). My code creates swing events and actions (buttons, mouse drags, etc..). I know that within the code I pressed a button and had it generate a stack trace and at the bottom of the trace is the call (as expected) to:

EventQueue.dispatchEvent(AWTEvent);

It seems odd that the pointcut wouldn't hit it. Has anyone else tried this?

Thanks,
Dan