[aspectj-users] AspectJ serialization problem: Mixin fields are transient

Hi there,

 I'm a newbie here and I joined this list, because I've got the
following problem: I've got a Java class weaved by a mixin which adds a
property and a setter and getter for that property to the class. I
noticed that the AspectJ 1.5.3 compiler generates (or, say weaves) this
property with 'transient' modifier, differing from AspectJ 1.2.x which
did not include this 'transient' modifier.
This is a serious problem for me since I'd like to have this class
serialized with the weaved property as well.
I'd like to know if it's possible to instruct the AspectJ compiler to
not include the 'transient' modifier for weaved fields, or shall I write
my own serialization methods to include these fields into the
serialization process?

Regards,

Zoltan

Back to the top