Re: [aspectj-users] Problems with cflow in eclipse

Hi Eric,

In Eclipse/AJDT you can switch of the markers of specific aspects. This is a nice feature, since in cases such as the one Chrys described the markers are really not very useful. I wonder, though, whether there is a more granular way of doing it, particularly at the advice level. It would be great if one could use an annotation to switch off markers for advices. Something like
@NoMarks
before() ...

Is there something of this kind which I am not aware of?

Manuel

Eric Bodden escreveu:
That's what it does right now. But since there *could* be everything
in the control flow of foo(), everything will be marked in eclipse.
It's that easy.

Eric
[...]

Back to the top