[aspectj-users] AJDT1.4.2: How to some exclude files from copying to target?

Greetings all.

Sometimes AJDT during build shows me an error window with information that some file cannot be copied to target dir because it's already there. Always the file is a part of .svn directory that is a file required by subversion. Is there a way to tell AJDT to ignore ale files in all .svn directories?
I tried exclusion path for project's build settings but it didn't help.

Thank you for responses.
Regards.
--
Bartlomiej Zdanowski