Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.5.3/AJDT 1.4.1 on Eclipse 3.2.2

... and it may lead to what issues? (this is quite important as if it
is an advanced feature I may not need it for the moment, and so I can
get my team upgraded).

Projects will still compile, but you'd need to avoid using the AspectJ
Editor (I think you'd get NoSuchMethodErrors).

Unfortunately, if I am not missreading the information the 1.4.2
branch is based on newer than 1.5.3 AspectJ version, so this is not
yet an option.
But, as I mentioned before, if the issues with 3.2.2 and the stable
AJDT are minimal, I will be able to upgrade my team, as they basically
need only the compilation step.

AJDT 1.4.1 includes AspectJ 1.5.3. The version of AspectJ in AJDT
1.4.2 contains only some bug fixes on top of 1.5.3.

--Matt.

Back to the top