Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.5.3/AJDT 1.4.1 on Eclipse 3.2.2

On 5/10/07, Matt Chapman <mpchapman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Alex,

The AJDT 1.4.1 release does not work on Eclipse 3.2.2. There is one problem
caused by a change in internal api between Eclipse 3.2.1 and 3.2.2.

... and it may lead to what issues? (this is quite important as if it
is an advanced feature I may not need it for the moment, and so I can
get my team upgraded).

The
solution is to use the development build of AJDT 1.4.2, which is close to
being release level.

Unfortunately, if I am not missreading the information the 1.4.2
branch is based on newer than 1.5.3 AspectJ version, so this is not
yet an option.
But, as I mentioned before, if the issues with 3.2.2 and the stable
AJDT are minimal, I will be able to upgrade my team, as they basically
need only the compilation step.

bests,

./alex
--