RE: [aspectj-users] I had a problem please help me

Thanks Ron Bodkin and Ron DiFrango,

The application is working now. I am writing security aspects to WebGoat
open source application which is not secure.

I am planning to solve the security problems in the webgoat application
using aspectJ. Do you have any online meterial to read becuase i am new
and I don't have much knowledge on aspectJ.

Do you have any projects or code in which the problems solved using aspectJ.

Thank you,
Vasumathi.