Re: [aspectj-users] I had a problem please help me

Thank you,
I set the class path corect.

I am sending the code

public aspect Hello {

	protected pointcut sayHello(HttpServletRequest
request,HttpServletResponse response):
		execution(protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest,
	    HttpServletResponse))&&args(request,response);

	before(HttpServletRequest request,HttpServletResponse
response):sayHello(request,response){
		System.out.println("Hello");
	}

	after(HttpServletRequest request,HttpServletResponse
response):sayHello(request,response){
		System.out.println("Bye");
	}

}

public class Controller extends HttpServlet

{

    protected void doGet(HttpServletRequest request,
	    HttpServletResponse response) throws ServletException, IOException

    {

	doPost(request, response);

    }

    protected void doPost(HttpServletRequest request,
	    HttpServletResponse response) throws ServletException, IOException

    {

	String userAgent = request.getHeader("user-agent");

	String clientBrowser = "Not known!";

	if (userAgent != null)

	{

	    clientBrowser = userAgent;

	}

	request.setAttribute("client.browser", clientBrowser);

	request.getRequestDispatcher("/view.jsp").forward(request, response);

    }

}

Thanks,
Vasumathi