[aspectj-users] Re: AJDT always does full rebuild (bug?)

I discovered what was causing it. Maybe this can be useful for someone
else. But anyway, it's not a solution.

My project is a maven one, with eclipse metadata generated from maven
eclipse plugin. So there are different source folders for main sources
and test sources, and these folders' output goes into different binary
directories too: target/classes and target/test-classes.

Well that's it: when there are 2 output directories ajdt always detect
a change in paths. I think this is wrong, maybe I should report it as
a bug.

Cheers,
Carlos