[aspectj-users] AJDT always does full rebuild

Hi all,

I'm using ajdt 1.4.1.200611230655 but I'm not able to do an
incremental build. The trace I get every time starts like the
following:

8:09:26 PM Build kind = AUTOBUILD
8:09:26 PM Project=cereza, kind of build requested=Incremental AspectJ
compilation
8:09:26 PM build: Examined delta - source file changes in required
project cereza
8:09:26 PM Preparing for build: not going to be incremental because
path change detected (one of classpath/aspectpath/inpath/injars)
8:09:26 PM Falling back to batch compilation
8:09:26 PM Preparing for build: not going to be incremental because no
successful previous full build

The configuration is that which comes out of the box, except that I
added spring-aspects.jar to the aspect path. Do you know what could be
forcing the full rebuild?

TIA
Cheers,
Carlos