From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Khairul Anwar
Sent: Sun 4/15/2007 10:08 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] How to intercept EJB3 remote call in the back end

Hi, I'm Anwar and a newcomer in AspectJ.

Is there a way to create a pointcut within pointcut? My case is I need to make sure the call from remote interface to my EJB3 stateless session bean get intercepted using AspectJ, at the back-end.
I already able to intercept(at the back-end) if the call is from local interface using

pointcut interceptLocal(): call(* LocalInterface.*(..))

but

pointcut interceptRemote:call(* RemoteInterface.*(..))

will intercept in the front-end. So how can I make sure that the interception happen in the back-end. Can pointcut that will intercept the remote call first and then intercept my stateless bean do that? If yes how?

Khairul Anwar

Back to the top