From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of rolando80
Sent: Fri 4/13/2007 12:06 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] RE: Running AspectJ with Tomcat and Axis

Aspect
public aspect Logger {

        String klass, method = "";

        pointcut tueEtwas():
                execution (* *.*(..)) && !within(Logger);

        after() returning : tueEtwas() {
                Signature sig = thisJoinPointStaticPart.getSignature();
                klass = sig.getDeclaringType().getName();
                method = sig.getName();
                System.out.println ("Entering: "+klass+","+method);

                String root = "";

                        if (klass.equals("Task")) {
                                if (method.equals("addTask")) {
                                        System.out.println("in add TAsk");
                                        System.out.println("taskname: "+Task.task.getName());
                                        System.out.println("taskdescription: "+Task.task.getDescription());
                                        Logs logs = new Logs();
                                        Vector elemente = new Vector();
                                        elemente.add("element1");
                                        Vector daten = new Vector();
                                        daten.add("Dies isst der Inhalt von Element 1");
                                        logs.writeLogsToXML("root", elemente, daten, "log.xml");
                                }
                }
        }
}

The class Logs writes a XML File with the specified Log Data.
This function should be called if the method is addTask();
The log class functions well and all functions when i try to run it without
web service.

Class Task

public class Task {

        private String name="";
        private String description="";

        public static Task task = new Task();

        public String getName () {
                return this.name;
        }

        public void setName (String name) {
                this.name = name;
        }

        public String getDescription () {
                return this.description;
        }

        public void setDescription (String description) {
                this.description = description;
        }

        public void addTask(String name, String description) {
                Task.task.setName(name);
                Task.task.setDescription(description);
        }

}

Main Class on the Client

public class Test5 {

        /**
         * @param args
         */
                // TODO Auto-generated method stub

                TaskService serviceTask = new TaskServiceLocator();

                try {
                        Task_PortType stubTask = serviceTask.getTask();

                        try {
                                stubTask.addTask("rolandstask","adlsöfkskdf");
                        }
                        catch (java.rmi.RemoteException f) {

                        }
                }
                catch (javax.xml.rpc.ServiceException e) {

                }
        }
}

Now, at least, I receive some output when I put the -showWeaveInfo OPtion
with ajc, but the XML-File is not be written.

Roland