From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Antoine M.
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 8:24 AM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Pointcut limitations

Matthew,

The purpose is the creation of a visual debugger using aop. I don't need to
modify permanently the standard java classes (that's why I thought to use
load-time weaving). I just need to add code to interesting events in order
to visualize them. I wish make it as expressive as possible, so I'm looking
for a way to crosscut any class.

Regards,

Antoine