Re: [aspectj-users] Running AspectJ

If I do understand you correctly, you are trying to run a program
containing aspects. Well ajc is the compiler, and to run your program
you use the ordinary java command (taking it you are using windows,
due to your % in your classpath variable)
http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/getStarted/cupojava/win32.html#win32-2c