Re: [aspectj-users] Running AspectJ

Hi Roland,

What are you expecting it to do?  Have you written some pointcuts and
advice in an aspect that you expect should apply when you run the Test
program?  You can tell if weaving is occurring from the command line
using 'ajc -showWeaveInfo *.java' - does that produce any extra
output?  Are your aspects in a .java file or in a .aj file?

Andy.