Re: [aspectj-users] Help with calls to external packages

I downloaded the developer build of AspectJ and this appears to be fixed now.

Does anyone know when the next stable build will be released?  I'd rather not release code based on a dev build...

----- Original Message ----
From: Jesse Hepburn <jesse_hepburn@xxxxxxxxx>
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 7:44:49 AM
Subject: Re: [aspectj-users] Help with calls to external packages

Yes, I'm annotating my target classes, and I get a warning saying that there are no matches.  I should have specified that the external target is outside of the eclipse project (in its own project).

If I move everything within the same project, then it works with or without annotating the target method.  (The annotation variable would be null if no annotation is specified)

So, the issue really is, why does it stop working when the target is outside of the project, but only when I add the annotation?