[aspectj-users] execution() pointcut is advicing inner enum???

Hi,

    I've this aspect:

pointcut repositoryMethods():execution(* *(..)) && within (*..dao..*);

Object around():repositoryMethods()
{

I also have a Dao class which has an inner enum:

Public class MyDao
{
	enum CreateQueryOp
	{
		FILTER, COUNTONLY;
	}
}

When I do a clean build, I get the following error:

serialVersionUID of type MyDao$CreateQueryOp needs to be set because of
added non-private method valueOf_aroundBody2
[Xlint:needsSerialVersionUIDField]

I think the around advice is trying to advice the enum!!! Is this a bug
of the aspectj compiler or am I doing something wrong?

I've moved the enum decl out of the class and added a serialVersionUID
and it compiles correctly.

Thanks,

Kostas