Re: Antwort: [aspectj-users] URGENT FOR ME

Please let me know if other steps are right ot not.
Great to receive mail from you.

Regards
JAGARAN

Marian Harbach <Y_HarM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Seems as if you have an error in your aop.xml (SAXException)... Look if the document isn't violating XML structure...

aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 22.03.2007 10:43:29:

> Hi,

> I have done the following thing to enable run time weaving for a
> j2ee application:

> 1. Added a aop.xml in the etc\META-INF folder of the j2ee application
> 2. Created to aspects java file with .aj extension and created a jar
> of it named aspects. jar

> 3. In the startWeblogic script file the class path is set in the
> following way set CLASSPATH=E:\aspects\aspects.jar;E:\aspectj-1.
> 5\lib\aspectjrt.jar;E:\aspectj-1.5\lib\aspectjweaver.jar;%
> WEBLOGIC_CLASSPATH%;%EXAMPLE_APP_DIR%\release\*NAME.ear;%CLASSPATH%

> 4. Then @REM %JAVA_HOME%\bin\java %JAVA_VM% %MEM_ARGS% %
> JAVA_OPTIONS% -Dweblogic.Name=%SERVER_NAME% -Dweblogic.
> ProductionModeEnabled=%PRODUCTION_MODE% -Djava.security.policy="%
> WL_HOME%\server\lib\weblogic.policy" weblogic.Server

> 5. %ASPECTJ_HOME%\bin\aj.bat %JAVA_VM% %MEM_ARGS% %JAVA_OPTIONS% -
> Dweblogic.Name=%SERVER_NAME% -Dweblogic.ProductionModeEnabled=%
> PRODUCTION_MODE% -Djava.security.policy="%WL_HOME%
> \server\lib\weblogic.policy" weblogic.Server

>     The above two scripts are added in the weblogic server start up script.
> In the setENV script I have changed nothing only BEA is used as java vendor.
> And set JAVA_HOME=E:\jrockit81sp5_142_08 is used along with Weblogic 8.1
>
> After all these settings when I am using server startup script from
> cmd I am getting the following error:

> Please go through the attachment for the error.
>  Regards
> JAGARAN
>  Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers
> aspectj-users mailing list
> aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
      Viessmann Werke GmbH & Co KG  35107 Allendorf  Geschäftsführer: Dr. Martin Viessmann (Vorsitzender),  Klaus Gantner, Dr. Klaus-Peter Kegel,   Hans-Joachim Pez. Persönlich haftende Gesellschafter:  Viessmann GmbH - Sitz: Basel, eingetragen im Handelsregister  des Kantons Basel-Stadt, Annette Viessmann, Battenberg.  Sitz der Gesellschaft: Allendorf (Eder), Registergericht:  AG Marburg (Lahn) HRA 3389, USt-IdNr.DE 111 845 525