RE: [aspectj-users] Scoping or Weaving problem (???) with LTW in anEARon a WAR

Ron,

I realized shortly after posting the question that I had left some details out.

The JAR containing the aspect is actually at the EAR level. The exceptions from the original posting actually occurred with that configuration.

I've tried putting it at both the EAR and the WAR level and it balked about having 2 copies of the Concrete aspect. There is a possible (but nasty) solution where I could create 2 variations of the aspect jar with different concrete definitions in aop.xml.

I have not tried putting it at the container level yet. Again, an approach I'd prefer to avoid if possible, but I'm not completely adverse to it.

Right now I'm trying to get an understanding of why this is happening and that may illuminate the way to a solution.

Macon

5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free quotes - *Terms https://www2.nextag.com/goto.jsp?product=100000035&url=%2fst.jsp&tm=y&search=mortgage_text_links_88_h2a5d&s=4056&p=5117&disc=y&vers=910

Back to the top