[aspectj-users] Question about implementing generic interfaces

Hello,

I have some classes tagged with my annotation @Resource and I would like to make them all implement a generic interface that require the type of the annotated class as a generic parameter. I don't know how I can do that with only 1 aspect for all the classes tagged with my annotaton @Resource.

Here is my current attempt:

public interface Subject<E extends Subject<E>> {
 public List<Observer<E>> getObserverList();
 public void addObserver(Observer<E> observer);
 public void removeObserver(Observer<E> observer);
}

@Resource
public Position {
}