From: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Konstantinos Kougios
Sent: Wed 3/14/2007 6:02 PM
To: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aspectj-users] getting reflection.Method from a thisJointPoint

Hi,

    I want to read annotation information using reflection. I apply an
around advice in some of my methods, and I need to get the Method or the
Annotation. Neither thisJointPoint nor  thisJoinPoint.getSignature();
contain a method to return the reflection.Method instance. But when I
debug, I see that the implementation of the Signature has that
information. Unfortunately the impl of the signature class is private
and can't cast it.

I can hack and get the variable, but is there a normal way of getting
the Method instance?

Thanks,

Kostas