RE: [aspectj-users] Get enclosing method signature of a join point

Hi Ron,

Thanks again for the quick reply. I think I used the
wrong terminology in the previous post -- I meant to
ask if this information is available when making the
Join Point, before the app is running?

Since enclosure is lexical, this information seems
attainable by the aspectj compiler/weaver. Do you
think the task of including enclosing method info is
very difficult? I can take a stab at the aspectJ code
and see if I can modify it , perhaps a modified output
of --showWeaveInfo to include more context. Is this
allowed under the aspectJ license?