Fone: +55 85 3231-4720

De: aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:aspectj-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Narinder Goyal , HCL-Industry Solutions
Enviada em: terça-feira, 6 de março de 2007 07:26
Para: aspectj-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Assunto: [aspectj-users] AspectJ without eclipse

Hi Everyone,

I am a new user of AspectJ and I need to use this for implementing logging into my application.

My application runs on the Solaris environment. Now I have been able to make an AspectJ project using Eclipse and integrate it with my project. However I am clueless how I should take this out from the eclipse IDE? And how should I compile and run this on the unix environment.

Please do help me and let me know if there are some doubts about my query.

Thanks in advance

Narinder Goyal

Disclaimer:
This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers. Contents may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read, forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.

DISCLAIMER: