Re: [aspectj-users] Maven 2 - Compile Time Weaving

for aspectj related questions you should probably ask in "Mojo Users
List" <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

On 3/2/07, Rob Smith <robsmith_1976@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to get compile time weaving working for my integration tests. The
aspect compiler is being invoked correctly but my tests still will not work
correctly without enabling LTW. Here is the relevant sections from my Maven
POM:

<plugins>
  <plugin>
    <groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
    <artifactId>aspectj-maven-plugin</artifactId>
    <version>1.0-beta-2</version>
    <configuration>
        <source>1.5</source>
        <target>1.5</target>
        <XnoInline>true</XnoInline>
        <aspectDirectory>src/main/java</aspectDirectory>
        <testAspectDirectory>src/test/java</testAspectDirectory>
        <aspectLibraries>
          <aspectLibrary>
            <groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
            <artifactId>spring-aspects</artifactId>
          </aspectLibrary>
        </aspectLibraries>
    </configuration>
    <executions>
        <execution>
          <id>compile</id>
        </execution>
        <execution>
          <id>test-compile</id>
        </execution>
      </executions>
    </plugin>
   <plugin>
     <configuration>
       <forkMode>once</forkMode>
        <argLine>-javaagent:/projects/libs/aspectjweaver.jar -Xms128m
-Xmx256m</argLine>
      </configuration>
   </plugin>

If I remove the argLine element to enable LTW I cannot run my integration
tests that rely on aspects. Anyone have any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks.