Re: [aspectj-users] AspectJ 1.5.3: java.lang.NullPointerException at org.aspectj.apache.bcel.generic.MethodGen

Andy Clement wrote:
With code style aspects we can do more type checking than we can for
annotation style aspects - and there are some bugs related to
specification of parameters for around advice, when using annotation
style, that manifest as this kind of failure (StackOverflow) - when
code style would work perfectly.  This is why when I saw your failure,
I assumed annotation style syntax.
I'm using around advices. So the problem is that I probably have an ill defined pointcut?.

Thanks!

saludos,

--
santiago aguiar
netlabs
Palmar 2548
Montevideo, Uruguay
Tel. +(598 2) 707 7687
Fax. +(598 2) 709 4866
http://www.netlabs.com.uy
begin:vcard
fn:Santiago Aguiar
n:Aguiar;Santiago
org:;Desarrollo
adr:;;Palmar 2548;Montevideo;Montevideo;11600;Uruguay
email;internet:saguiar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:NetLabs
tel;work:+598 2 7077687
tel;fax:+598 2 7094866