Re: [aspectj-users] Modified classes of the Jar files in Inpath (which shouldn't be modified)

Thanks a lot for the information. I really appreciate your help.

3. To provide info: The LineNumberTable thing is added at the end of every
method without an exception; including the constructor and the static
initializing block. I don't know if this is a bug or not...

Cheers.