Re: [aspectj-users] Compile AspectJ programs from another Java program

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Runtime.exec("ajc account/*.java") does not work and throws a runtime exception.
My guess is that it does not support command line arguments like the command prompt.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Fayezin

On 26/02/07, Eric Bodden <eric.bodden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hmmm, Runtime.exec(..) should help, if it comes to the worst.

Eric

On 2/26/07, Fayezin < nitrousfiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to compile aspectJ programs using ajc 1.0 (not 1.5) from within
> a java program, but I cant seem to figure out how.
>

> Please help me to solve this problem.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Fayezin

Eric Bodden