Re: [aspectj-users] Question about cflowbelow

You could try changing this line "!within(my.package.MyAspect)" in your
myPointCutA to  "!cflow(within(my.package.MyAspect))". If you do this I dont
think the other cflowbelow statement is useful anymore, so you can remove
that. And also if this doesn't work consider using adviceexecution keyword.

If this is not the behaviour you require you could give some more details
about what's going on.

Cheers,
Bora.