[aspectj-users] Covert AspectJ Code to Equivalent Java Code

Hello,

My Msc project is about Automated Testing of AspectJ programs. A part of the
project involves converting fully compilable AspectJ program code to
equivalent & compilable Java code.

I have tried to decompile the compiled AspectJ class files using JAD
decompiler, but the resulting code is not compilable.

I heard that ajc 1.0 has an option that outputs Java code of the AspectJ
code using the "-preprocess" option. But I don't want to be limited to using
ajc 1.0.

Therefore, I request your help on this matter. Please help me to find a
suitable solution for this problem.

Thanks,

Fayezin
King's College London