Re: [aspectj-users] Capture args with withincode and call

You cannot do this with withincode because withincode is a pure
lexical pointcut. It defines a region of code, no event, and a region
of code can expose no arguments. But you can use cflow(call(*
C.method1(A, B)) && args (c,d)). Note that the args is *within* the
brackets of the cflow pointcut.

Eric