Re: [aspectj-users] Is this possible with AspectJ (or AOP in general)?

ernii wrote:
> Hmm ... has the license in version 6 changed or why is that problem gone?

I was thinking about the upcoming open-sourcing, though I don't really
know how this will affect distribution of modified JDk classes.

> Do you have a link to instructions what I need to do to mess with the
> rt.jar? ;)

No link, I did it all in eclipse. Just make the rt.jar visible to the
weaver, apply your pointcuts as usual and add the woven classes to your
application by adding it to the boot classpath.

-h

Back to the top