[aspectj-users] AJDoc do not generate annotations?

Hello,

I tried to use AJDoc to document my AspectJ projects and I would like annotations to be shown in the generated documentation. The following example is properly generated when I use Javadoc.

@Documented
@Retention(RetentionPolicy.RUNTIME)
public @interface MyAnnotation {

}

public class A {

    @MyAnnotation
    public void foo() {
    }

}

However, with AJDoc (I have used the option "Generate AJDoc" from Eclipse), it does not include the annotation. Is this a limitation in AJDoc? I could not find any documentation about this matter.

Best regards,

Paulo Zenida

Back to the top