Re: [aspectj-users] Is this possible with AspectJ (or AOP in general)?

Dean Wampler wrote:

> So, you still won't affect calls from within Swing to itself, but
> hopefully you only really need to advise Swing calls from your own code.

That's the problem, I want to alter the behavior of the swing components,
but want the user of the library not to worry about the components he is
using so he doesn't have to create new ones but can just use standard swing
components or own ...