Re: [aspectj-users] Is this possible with AspectJ (or AOP in general)?

> So I tried to make a pointcut at void
> java.awt.Component.paint(java.awt.Graphics) and that worked only with
> classes within my project that have overriden the paint method....

Without knowing any details about your project, this sounds like a
perfect match for AspectJ. The 'target' or 'within' pointcuts might be
what you are looking for, others might be helpful as well, depending on
what you are trying to do and to intercept (calls, executions,
initialisations, exceptions, ...).
--
Alexander Kriegisch

Back to the top