[aspectj-users] Is this possible with AspectJ (or AOP in general)?

Hello,

I'm new to AOP and trying to understand wether I can do the thinks I want to
do with AOP (especially AspectJ wich seems to be the most complete solution
- and I really like eclipse ;)

I would like to add some general behaviour while painting to all swing
components that I am using in my program ... not only the onces I create in
my project.

So I tried to make a pointcut at void
java.awt.Component.paint(java.awt.Graphics) and that worked only with
classes within my project that have overriden the paint method.... is there
a way (I thought with load- or runtime weaving it should be possible) to do
that? Do I need to configure the LTW or is it just not possible?

Thanks

ernii