Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Using args in LTW

Ok, thanks Andy, I'll raise a defect.  I'd be happy to dig a bit deeper if someone were willing to guide me.

Cheers,
Craig

On 2/9/07, Andy Clement <andrew.clement@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
You can raise a bug for the failure but the -XnoInline is a suitable
workaround for now.  XnoInline means we do not inline around advice,
we generate closure classes instead.  Inlined code is faster.

Andy.