Re: [aspectj-users] Re: Using args in LTW

I hadn't, no.  I just tried that and, indeed, it now works.  Looking at the docs, it's not clear to me that this is what I'm supposed to do.  Is it?  What are the implications of doing this?

Should I be pursuing a defect?  Or are you saying that this is correct behavior?

Thanks for the help!

Cheers,
Craig