[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [aspectj-users] Creating a jar file
- From: Alexander Kriegisch <Alexander@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 01:32:35 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Scrum-Master.de - Agiles Projektmanagement
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20061207)
> If it uses AspectJ, it *does* need the aspectjrt.jar.
Yes, and by the way, Marcos: the 'rt' in 'aspectjrt' means 'runtime',
becaute the library is needed - you may have guessed already - at
>> I'm trying to create a jar file from two projects, one java project
>> and one aspectj project, both are projects in the eclipse, and i'm
>> using the AJDT.
>> This jar file doesn't needs the aspectrt,jar, it's right? But when
>> i put the jar file into another project, the aspectjrt.jar is