Re: [aspectj-users] Matching methods with a particular argument type

Fine, the missing word and a missing j did not made the post useless :-)
(So args ha a instanceof semantic and one would expect aspectj not to match null values.)

I think a lot of code depends on this "bug" and expects only runtime checks when narrowing the
argument type. (e.g. args(.., SpecialRunnable).

So this should be discussed with a broader audience. And I really want to know why there is no
match with the pointcut David provided...