[aspectj-users] Matching methods with a particular argument type

Title: Matching methods with a particular argument type

Hi,

I want to match methods which only have a particular argument type, let's say it is a String for simplicity:

I see from the on-line documentation I can match methods which have a String as the last parameter:

execution (!private * com.ericsson.nms.cif.cs.*.*(.., String))

My question is, can I do this to match methods which take a String as the first parameter:

execution (!private * com.ericsson.nms.cif.cs.*.*(String, ..))

Or better still, as any parameter, e.g.

execution (!private * com.ericsson.nms.cif.cs.*.*(.., String, ..))

Would the last case match:

   com.ericsson.nms.cif.cs.Aclass.Amethod(String something); ???

Regards,
David

Back to the top